The hunt is on for the finest cupcake chef in Dubai!
Posted by bonningtontower
The hunt is on for the finest cupcake chef in Dubai! Use your imagination and showcase your cooking skills by creating your very own CUPCAKE masterpiece! To win, simply upload a photo of yourself while making the cupcake and of the finished product and post it on https://www.facebook.com/bonningtontower! You can also make a video (less than 1 minute long) and email it to us via email@example.com and we’ll post it on our page for you.
The small print:
- Entries can posted/emailed until 4 p.m. Dubai time on 24th of September
- The best 3 entries will be selected by us and presented for final judging by our Facebook fans on 25th of September
- Our Facebook fans will have from 25th – 30th September to vote for the winning cupcake
- The winner will be announced on 1st October 2012
- The winner will receive a voucher for an afternoon tea for 2 adults + 1 child in our Authors’ Lounge
- Prize cannot be exchanged, sold, or transferred.
- You must own the rights to the photos & videos you upload to our Facebook page – we will only accept original photos and reserve the right to delete fake photos/videos, unsuitable material, or media copied from other sources.
- In the final round, the winner will be decided by votes from our Facebook community. Obvious fake votes will be deleted.
almas tower, dmcc, almas dubai, dubai jlt, dmcca, jumeirah bar, jumeirah lakes, cafe in jlt, jafza hotels, starbucks jlt, cafe nero jlt, #guestcommentswednesday, ibn batuta, moevenpick jumeirah, #worldhotels, cavendish restaurant, mc gettigan’s pub, authors lounge, healey’s bar
About bonningtontowerThe Bonnington Hotel Dubai is located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina and in walking distance of Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station. It is a 5-star hotel with 208 luxurious rooms and suites (all non-smoking), 272 deluxe serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 4 conference suites and a 450sqm conference centre with ballroom. The hotel also boasts a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna as well as a ladies hairdressing salon.
Posted on September 12, 2012, in Bonnington in the Community, Food & Beverage, Public Service Announcements and tagged authors' lounge, Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, cavendish (pm), cupcakes, food, News, restaurants. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.