Italian Dinners, Irish Celebrations, and Hometown. There’s a mega weekend ahead & it starts now!
Posted by bonningtontower
Are you ready? We’ve got a mega weekend of food, parties, and live music line up for you and it starts tonight!
For a start, we’d like to take you to Italy: Our new Italian promotion in the Cavendish Restaurant & Terrace starts tonight and runs until the summer. Try our new Italian al la carte menu and join us for an exciting trip around the world of Italian cuisine. Have a look at the menu:
After eating great Italian food, let’s celebrate with the Irish! This Thursday will see Dubai’s biggest and best St. Patrick’s Day event kick off at our McGettigan’s JLT. You can find out all about it in this blog post, but here are some of the highlights:
- Pop into McGettigan’s JLT before 5 p.m. on Paddy’s Day (17th March) and enjoy drinks for only AED 17!
- Enjoy a great Irish lunch or dinner at our Cavendish Restaurant and Terrace on Paddy’s Day! Lunch is only AED 175 pp (food only) and dinner is AED 299 pp (food & beverages). Find out more & book your table here.
- Catch Louis Walsh’s newest Irish boy band Hometown live at McGettigan’s JLT on 17th March, followed by one of Ireland’s top rock bands Hermitage Green, who will take to the stage at 10pm.
- As always, there’ll be traditional Irish dancing performances throughout the day. Check the McGettigan’s JLT Facebook page for timings.
- On Friday 18th, don’t miss Hometown in our Authors’ Lounge – the boys, who took time out from their UK tour, will be around from 12 noon for a meet & greet. All ages welcome!
If you fancy a break from all thing Irish, there’s also #VisneBand in Healey’s! Following several packed performances, the boys are back with more blues and classic rock:
About bonningtontowerThe Bonnington Hotel Dubai is located in the heart of Jumeirah Lakes Towers along Sheikh Zayed Road, just opposite Dubai Marina and in walking distance of Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station. It is a 5-star hotel with 208 luxurious rooms and suites (all non-smoking), 272 deluxe serviced hotel apartments, 5 restaurants and bars, 4 conference suites and a 450sqm conference centre with ballroom. The hotel also boasts a Leisure Deck on the 11th floor with infinity pool, state of the art gym, pool bar, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna as well as a ladies hairdressing salon.
Posted on March 15, 2016, in Food & Beverage, Public Service Announcements and tagged authors' lounge, Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cavendish Restaurant, mcgettigans, St. Patrick's Day, Worldhotels. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.